As the current Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic continues to rapidly evolve, Capitol is continuing to monitor the situation and make adjustments for the health and safety of our staff, our customers, and our community.
Please note: Our showrooms are open by appointment only.
We’re excited to be able to be back in our showrooms and be able to give you a personalized and safe experience.
Capitol has taken extra steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff while in our showrooms. These include:
- All customers and designers will be required to wear masks for the duration of the appointment.
- Appointments will be limited to 1 Capitol designer and 2 customers.
- Protective screens on our desk spaces
- Keeping appointments to one at a time in the building
- Cleaning the showroom space after every appointment
- Dividing our building into 2 distinct spaces to keep our showroom traffic separate from our essential staff
- Access to hand sanitizer and restroom to wash hands
To prepare for your visit, we would like to have a conversation or video consultation first. This will give our designer a chance to get to know your project, your style, and what you’re trying to accomplish. This will make your time in the showroom most effective as your designer can better plan your time with us.
Prior to your visit if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, or any COVID-19 symptoms as per the CDC please let us know. We’d be happy to reschedule and meet with you when you’re well again.
We appreciate your patience, understanding, and compliance with our adjusted procedures. We look forward to working with you and giving you the same great expertise, service, and products you expect from Capitol Kitchens & Baths.
Schedule a Visit to the Showroom
Simply fill out the form and we’ll contact to schedule your showroom visit. If you are not comfortable coming into our showroom, you can design, plan, and purchase your entire project through virtual appointments, delivery of samples, and online payment options. We appreciate your patience in the new Covid environment.
Send a Chat Message
Use the online Chat feature on our website. Talk with a designer from your couch. Check product stock, ask design questions or schedule a full design consultation. (see below)